Where we are …
Luxembourg Air Traffic Controller Association lives in the BTO (Bloc Technique Opérationel) at Luxembourg Airport which itself lies a couple of kilometers east of Luxembourg City. If Luxembourg is unknown to you, don’t look on a globe, you won’t find it. Better look at a map from Europe. Or better yet, look at map from France or Germany and with some hardiness you will make a discovery.
What we do …
- Promoting and enhancing safety
- Defending individual and collective rights of ATCOs
- Representing ATCOs nationally and internationally
- Maintaining friendly relations with other ATC associations
What we like …
- Reliable equipment that smells good and never fails
- Friendly people whose ying-yang is balanced
- Blue sky sunshine and a working air-conditioning
What we don’t like …
- Smoking equipment and undetected corruption
- Unfriendly people with a ‘hurry-up’ syndrome
- Overcast at 100 feet and below freezing point
Under this Link you can find all news related to our Association.